Friday, August 12, 2011

Breaking the Bank



The famous Cleveland Trust Ameritrust Society Bank Rotunda at East 9th and Euclid.

Read more about it here!

The Avengers have been wreaking havoc on East 9th Street this week. I am not talking about facelift they gave the street to make it look like Seventh Avenue in Manhattan. I mean literal (fake) destruction on a massive scale.



First off they deface the historic Cleveland Trust building.



Then HULK SMASH!!!







Witnessing the devastation, this woman from Shaker Heights said,
"I think it's fantastic! It's great for the city."




This afternoon I had a lunch date downtown and did my share of rubbernecking to take the sights of big trucks, large bits of fake concrete and no Scarlett Johansson. I thought the large, explosion-dusted billboards for AussieBum swimwear were a gag. But seriously? There really is an Aussiebum?

Source:
ComicBookMovie.com
WEWSTV5
FOX8

No comments:

Post a Comment