Saturday, November 27, 2021

Process XLVII


The holidays are upon us, once again. Also, I have started consuming Centrum’s “Rest & Rejuvenate” melatonin and for the first time in weeks I am sleeping deeply and having crazy, crazy dreams. This is a good thing.

This week I started penning short scenes between the witches. It's all rather exploratory, but I’m meeting the characters anew and figuring out their relationship to each other.

Waiting for the turkey to cook, the family hunkered down to watch Pulp Fiction (as one will) and we only got through the first story before breaking to eat. I hadn’t seen it in years, and I was amazed at the template Taranatino created for himself with this one movie.

Talking pointless shit as a massively successful genre. I will never second-think my dialogue ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment