Friday, January 1, 2010

The Fellowship Year

Happy New Year. My name is David Hansen, I am a playwright living in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, and I have too many blogs.

I could have chosen - I still could, I guess - to keep one, all-encompassing "I am David Hansen" blog. I could write about all of my various projects and there would always be something new, a new post every day. Maybe more than one a day.

But I decided a long time ago that the people who want to read about running marathons may be turned off by the talk about stillbirth, and that those interested in perinatal demise may not be in the mood for vampires. So every time I have embarked on a new project, I start a new blog. This is colossal time-waster. But welcome to the Internet.

This blog is dedicated to my work as Creative Workforce Fellow, endowed by the Community Partnership for Arts and Culture to pursue my career as a playwright.

Details to follow.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, yes, you do have too many blogs, but I guess I can (grudgingly) understand it. What does that make me if I can read them all?

    ReplyDelete