Sunday, January 31, 2010

Assessment

In one month I have accomplished many things toward my eventual goal. Not enough, to be sure - but it's January. Most of the hard work comes later. In an effort to work towards my goal of writing about a play set in Cleveland in 1936, I have done slight research on a number of areas, and I have attempted to share some of those findings here. They are not deep, but at least I have been keeping at it every single night.

I have a new play which is in development. I have joined certain relevant organizations. I have submitted work. I have created a game plan for the year. My hiatus is marked out clearly on my calendar.

For the month of February I will be looking into conferences, looking into publication, continuing this basic research and opening the tour of my new play. I am very busy. I am not wasting time. Good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment