Saturday, January 28, 2012

Styles Court, Styles St. Mary, Essex



Photographer Joan Street has a tremendous collection of on her site, TV Locations UK, documenting locations used in BBC program(me)s. These include sites employed in the production of Agatha Christie's Poirot, starring David Suchet.


This is Chavenage House, located near Tetbury, Gloucestershire, which doubles as Styles Court in The Mysterious Affair at Styles (1990).


These photos are copyright Joan Street, and are used by permission.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, David. Just wanted to drop a line and say it was great running into you a couple weeks ago at XYZ. Sorry for seeming out of it - I think standing out in the cold at Snow Days froze my brain a bit. :)

    When I got home I realized for some reason my Google Reader had your blog down as This is the Times (I'm not sure why - fail on my part).

    Looking forward to reading more of your behind the scenes look at Styles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good meeting you. I have been enjoying your blog ... even if I can never fit any of these fabulous CLE events into my calendar! Maybe I should count myself lucky I am still among those who create special events around town. Hope you can catch STYLES when it begins touring February 14 (FREE THEATER - may be a story for you there) and please also check out my running blog, Daddy Runs Fast (http://daddyrunsfast.blogspot.com/) for news on how I am gearing up for the CLE Marathon!

    ReplyDelete