Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Dissected Relics

Our upcoming, intimate house performance has called for some original properties … and one old one. We incorporated red paper into the 2016 performance, but for this one we wanted something unique.

Our friends at Dissected Relics took a special order for deep red handmade paper, and what they have provided is truly beautiful. I loved that they shared photos from the process and I received the results in the mail today. They are gorgeous to behold … and to hold!

October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month. I will be performing the play I Hate This (a play with the baby): The Silver Collection on October 14-18, 2026, as a fundraiser for the Preeclampsia Foundation.

Each night promises to be a unique experience. Please reach out directly if you are interested in attending, and I will provide more complete information.



Dissected Relics (Etsy shop) "We sell handmade paper, collages, collage kits, & more."

No comments:

Post a Comment